To understand how to make this work for you, we recommend you contact a SEANZ designer installer member. They are qualified to help you scope, construct and deliver the outcomes you require. Given your location and site, different technologies may be better suited for generation purposes. SEANZ members can recommend the best suited technology and design the best system for you as it may be a combination of technologies.
- scope out the project including your electricity demand usage
- recommend best technology to use and implement based on available resources and size the system
- define external requirements - resource consents, building permits etc if required
- if its grid connected recommend best options based on your location
- they may co-ordinate the arrangement with the retailer and lines company for you
- design the system and provide proposal options to implement
- once you give them the go ahead they will schedule the implementation
Watch a 4 kW grid connected solar system take shape in one day…it is this simple...