Thursday 7th November: Professional Development and Technical Training
Best practise explained by the experts:
- Responsibilities and legal perspectives on installers and suppliers
- The importance of standards
- Energy safety and Worksafe practises
- Designing storage systems
- Legal background - licensing, compliance, supervision, complaints and prosecutions
- Using solar analytics to help your business succeed
- 5033 - PV Systems
- 4777 - Inverters
- 4509 - Off-grid and ELV
- 5139 - Battery Standards
- Plus technical updates and a deep dive into the latest products with New Zealand's biggest suppliers.
Networking Event from 5:30pm courtesy of Trina Solar.
Free for all of the industry, SEANZ members and non-members alike but please RSVP below.
Note: If you would like to attend Friday's main conference day, please see more information and get tickets here.
147 The Ter
Google map and directions