SEANZ Industry Awards 2022
SEANZ acknowledges excellence, innovation and a high standard of performance. All nominations are open to paid-up FYE 2023 SEANZ members only. All implementation and innovative solution nominations are for the period June 4th 2021 to Monday 8th August 2022. All nominated implementations must be complete and in operation to be eligible.
To enter complete and submit the required information in the nomination form. One application form per nomination, per award category please.
The SEANZ Industry Awards are on Friday 26th August as part of the Tomorrow's Energy Today Conference.
Nominations close Monday 8th August 2022 at 5.00pm
- Best off-grid renewable system
- Best grid-connected renewable system
- ARA AKE Innovation Award - Most Innovative new technology/product/initiative/process/campaign or service
- Best Small Business – For Tier 1 & 2 Sustaining Members Only
- Best Environmental Impact - Implementation that integrates PV, Storage, Energy Management, any other associated tech, for best environmental outcomes
- Best large business
- Best Community Energy Project - Recognises a community-based implementation in NZ and the Pacific Islands that most benefits the local community