New Zealand is seeing significant growth in renewable energy deployment as the country electrifies in response to the cost of traditional energy sources and climate change.
Re/volve Energy is focused on supporting the adoption of photovoltaics with our customers in the C&I sector. Working from project conception, feasibility, design, QA, commissioning and asset management. We are well connected and respected in New Zealand, cross the sector.
An opportunity exists for an experienced professional to join the team to work closely with our clients to grow and support the implementation of PV in their portfolios, making a material impact on the adoption of PV in New Zealand.
The key responsibilities are:
- Working closely with our clients to guide them through PV projects.
- Technical and economic feasibility assessments.
- System design, and documentation.
- Leading projects and developing other staff in technical aspects of PV projects.
- A keen interest in renewable energy with relevant experience in C&I photovoltaic projects. Such experience should include economic modelling, system design, grid connection and protection, quality assurance, energy strategy development, performance validation.
- Demonstrated experience in consulting, including working with clients,contractors, equipment suppliers and/or project developers.
- Self motivated, with excellent skills in communication and collaboration.
- Experience using a range of tools including PVsyst, Homer, Excel/Word, Revit, AutoCAD electrical, AutoCAD.
- Degree qualified in a related discipline.
Re/volve offers a modern and rewarding working environment:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity for remote work a number of days a week.
- A high level of autonomy, and opportunity to use your initiative.
- Working with a small, focused, and professional team.
- Competitive salary.
Contact Shay Brazier, Founding Director, [email protected]