Revolve Energy was founded by Shay Brazier, and evolved out of his experience in the application of photovoltaics and controls in Europe, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Revolve Energy believes that the future of energy lies in the complementary application of a wide range of new technologies. Battery storage, EV charging, thermal storage, and demand response technologies do not work in isolation, but as a suite of solutions with strong synergies.
Revolve Energy operates as a consultancy, focused on developing the right solution for each project to reducing long run costs and carbon emissions.
Areas of focus include:
- Battery storage
- EV charging
- Secondary networks
- Monitoring and billing solutions
- Demand side control solutions (time of use, load shedding and shifting)
Recent projects that Revolve has worked on include:
- Foodstuffs 1.16MWp PV array
- C40 zero carbon development
- Camp Glenorchy Certified Zero Energy Tourist accommodation
- Cohaus community energy solution