Our members are manufacturers, suppliers, designers, installers, utilities, retailers and system operators with a commitment to driving our industry forward.
SEANZ members who install solar and battery technology work to a strict SEANZ Code of Conduct. This ensures their business process and practices are actioned with integrity from supplying products that comply and meet international and New Zealand standards to designing and installing systems that deliver results according to specification in line with AUS/NZ 5033 Regulations, to help the consumer mitigate risk.
SEANZ’s Mantra - Safe, reliable systems that deliver and perform to expectations empower industry growth.
Other SEANZ membership benefits include:
- Regular e-communications that detail industry news; including regulatory, political and new technology, events, members implementations and case studies, employment and business opportunities, and recent SEANZ activities.
- Business listing in the Directory
- Access to SEANZ’s Logo Package for “seal of approval” use.
Ability to offer customers a Sustainable Energy Loan from Kiwi Bank
- Approval from the Ministry of Education to supply and install solar PV and related technology to schools in New Zealand
- Install solar power system that customers have accessed funding from the Hawkes Bay Regional Council and Marlborough District Council
Access to detailed, robust analysis of industry data (supply chain members)
- Access to relevant government policy documents
- Inputs into industry consultation submissions with government policy makers
- Participation in industry events and activities including public relations events
- Updates on standards and industry regulations
- SEANZ Conference and Expo discounts
- Access to SEANZ promotional and marketing material
- Connect with other industry players
- Access to a committed, professional independent team of people at SEANZ working to develop the industry
Select the appropriate membership category below for more detail, costs, and an application to join. SEANZ reserves the right to award a differing membership category if your business does not fit the relevant category specific criteria.
Sustaining Membership applies if your business is in the industry selling, designing and installing RE and related technologies.
- Tier 1 - $689.53 + GST per year is for businesses with 3 or less full-time employees.
- Tier 2 - $983.00 + GST per year is for businesses with for 4 - 15 full-time employees.
- Tier 3 - $1,906.17 + GST per year is for businesses with for 16 - 49 full-time employees
Corporate Membership is for organisations with 50+ staff. Corporate membership is $5,128.70+ GST per year.
Not-For-Profit Organisation Membership is $782.35 + GST per year. Examples of not-for-profit members include Councils, Energy Trusts, and other industry interest groups.
Inspectors Membership: If you are a currently registered inspector specialising or working towards specialising in sustainable energy systems you may apply to offer your services to SEANZ members. Non-SEANZ members may apply for SEANZ Registered Inspector membership for an annual fee of $203.52 + GST. If you are an existing member there is no additional charge to be added to the register.
Individual Membership is $170.96 + GST per year. Individual membership is for any interested individual or Renewable Energy system owner only who is interested in the development of the solar PV and RE space. This category does not apply to sole traders, businesses or otherwise selling or installing RE components and or systems.
If you have any questions about joining SEANZ, please contact us.