We are Independent Renewable Energy Consultants providing technical and financial advice on clean power generation, microgrids, virtual power plants and utility electrical networks, power-sharing platforms and of course engineering design services of renewables and co-generation.
We typically provide frontline services to private, municipal and public, land and property development companies and backline services to industry partners, project management, architectural and engineering companies.
We unlock and identify investment opportunities by providing technical feasibility assessments and bankable business cases for the introduction of Solar Power and Storage Services on any type of development and offer general guidelines to replicate the process for other buildings that might be of similar interests.
- MBIE Maori and Social Housing Renewables Fund - Strategical consultancy to Kāinga Ora
- Hutt Valley pilot - approx. 550kWp; 100 PV systems on Kāinga Ora properties
- Goodman / OfficeMax 286 kWp - Industrial Warehouse
- The Land Farms - Off-Grid 85kWp / 160kWh - Dairy Farms
- Ockham Residential - 100kWp Apartment Building
- Ormiston Rise - 1.35MW Community Solar
- Greenwich Gardens - 133.4 kWp Retirement Village Solar Power & Thermal
- KFC - approx. 45kWp - Fast Food Restaurants
Our vision is to provide a platform to connect renewable generation with energy management technology, offering simple and compelling solutions to complex energy problems.
Got a question? Yariv Edery our Senior consultant is passionate about helping businesses and individuals to understand and utilise renewable energy solutions.