There are two tiers of SEANZ USS membership.
USS Tier One
- International companies with offshore directors
- Membership fee NZ$10,000.00 (excl GST)
USS Tier Two
- NZ registered companies with NZ directors
- Membership fee NZ$7,500.00 (excl GST)
Note: Existing eligible SEANZ members joining before the next AGM in 2023 will receive 15% reduction if fees for the 1st year of USS membership.
Criteria for both Tier One and Two:
- Evidence of multiple MW scale work and capability in a facet of the utility scale development
- USS projects are credentialed and bankable
- Formally engaged to construct and complete a MW utility-scale project.
- Consulting on a portfolio of MW utility-scale developments
- Investors and developers that have completed utility projects, in NZ and abroad.
USS membership benefits and resources include:
- Education – Providing key Q&A on Utility, including USS community engagement and ecological and sustainability guides
- Grid connection and Consenting updates and industry relevant information
- Lessons learned from Australia
- Member's notice's regarding any upcoming Operator (Transpower) and Network (EDBs) meetings and initiatives
- Supplier / Consultant / Legal / Bank Directory
- USS specific Supplier / Consultant / Legal / Bank DirectoryNewsletter
- Utility Blog/USS Newsletter
If you have any questions about joining SEANZ, please contact us.