The field of environmental management, conservation and sustainability is ripe with challenges and opportunities. Leaders have a critical role to play in the preservation, rejuvenation and governance of our natural resources. The future of society and business hinges upon those who are able to envision their leadership potential beyond the boundaries of their limitations.
The Women in Environment, Conservation and Sustainability Leadership Summit assembles accomplished women from various backgrounds to share in the vision of environmental sustainability. Insightful case studies, interactive panels and expert commentaries will empower future leaders to actualise their ambitions. In reaching for a collective goal, this summit will create a space for emerging leaders to sow opportunities for success and reap the rewards of their endeavours.
- Unleash the authentic leader within
- Empower and inspire yourself and others
- Establish your place as an accomplished and trusted leader
- Work with stakeholders to achieve positive environmental outcomes
Featured speakers include:
- Livia Esterhazy, Chief Executive Officer, WWF-New Zealand
- Carolyn Mortland, Director, Social Responsibility, Fonterra
- Rachel Brown, Chief Executive Officer, Sustainable Business Network
- Andrew Caseley, Chief Executive, Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority
- Andrea Davison, Technical Manager - Special Projects, New Zealand Green Building Council